Friday, May 31, 2013

heat wave



It's 90 degrees out and i'm still wearing jeans. Sorry, my legs aren't ready for summer. They are pretty much glow in the dark pale from the endless winter we had. Chris got me this rad bag from Rogue Territories that i'm absolutely obsessed with. It's the perfect size for all my stuff.....and it's camo. Over the summer I hate carrying a heavy, heat absorbing leather bag so I usually switch to a canvas bag.

Lately I've been way into Actual Pain shirts. They had a 50% off memorial day sale so Chris and I each grabbed some shirts. Weirdly I got this one because it reminded me of Oliver...if Oliver was a blood hungry hell hound instead of a jerky shiba inu.

shirt: Actual Pain, jeans: helmut lang, shoes: nike, bag: rogue terrorties

No comments:

Post a Comment