Wednesday, February 13, 2013

prabal gurung x target : back to nyc!


(Prabal Gurung x Target dress, Rag and Bone shoes, Marc by Marc Jacobs jacket)


After a few days in Florida and missing all the Nemo aftermath I'm back in New York and very happy to be home. I love Florida but I definitely missed my Juice Press habit and cold brewed coffee (yes, I drink it all year round). Not to mention missing Christian and the dogs. One of the upsides of Florida is I got to go to a suburban Target, which compared to the at Atlantic Terminal is absolute heaven. If you've ever been you'd understand.
I'm in love with the Prabal Gurung collection at Target. It was the first collection that I liked better in person than online. Usually it's a let down or fits weird so I was pleasantly suprised. 

No comments:

Post a Comment